Friday, April 13, 2012

So what have I been doing.

Its hard to say for sure, haha. I have started Nora's Tigerlily. i got a good ways with Poppy...I am trying to decide if I want to stitch Alexandra, Golden Girl Apples or Red Skies at Night next. Right now, Red Skies at night it winning, I just wish it wasn't in a book. But everytime i see a WIP or finish of Alexandra, I want her and the same goes for Golden Girl, lol. And I need a new project like I need a broken hand, lol. I drug out the very neglected The Hare and the Postman and am going to do some with him this month. I joined and April Stitch-a-Long group on Facebook, that that is my project.

All of my Pixie Girls in progress:

Nimue, The Hare and the Postman

This is an overlay of Golden Girl on cream fabby. Its what I want to stitch her on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your blog.

Your Nora Corbett pixies are looking lovely.

You have some beautiful stitching on your blog.

Crafts4others said...

the pixies are so cute. can't wait to see more progress on the other ones.