Saturday, May 19, 2012

Latest pic of my Moth Girl

Here is sweet Moth, with almost two whole hands. What I do on this chart is work one side then the other to match..she is divided right down the middle on the chart. There is quite a bit of confetti in this part but it eases off in other places.



I spent 2 evenings working on Old West by Little House Needleworks. Just finished up the section with the wagon and cactus'. Whenever I feel like working on something easy that goes quickly, I get this out.




Now I am really crazy about Nora's new design Red Sugar!! I can't wait to order her, and will be looking for progress pics in the meantime. I know she is an amazing little thing, IRL. They always are! :) The good news here is, there are going to be more of these...a set of 6 I believe. I am anxious to see more of this series.



Deep Blue Sea Update: The fabric is ordered, and everything that I need for part 1 is sitting in my cart at 123 Stitch (minus beads). I can do a little work once I get my fabric, I have a few threads, and this Friday I will order that stuff in my cart. One step at a time. I was working on converting some of the silks to the DMC Variations threads. I was having difficulty with one color especially, so I asked for help from the ladies at 123..when she found out what I was trying to do, she offered to do them all for me! I was so happy, that was above and beyond what she had to do. So, thanks to her I am going to have great threads to work with at a much better price. In some cases it was necessary to use a Threadworx color, I think I ended up with 4 of those. I can't wait to get them, and do the floss toss with the fabric, which is forget me not blue, 28ct jobelan.

I hope my next post will include my start on Deep Blue sea. It will for sure have a pic of Nora's Red Poppy, who is on the q-snaps right now. :)

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

dulcinella said...

Lots of beautiful stitching! I loved your post and look forward to see the next updates.