Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tahiti and Red Riding Hood

Since I am doing the DMC suggestions from Martina, plus a few DMC color variations and Thread Worx choices of my own, I have my stuff and am working away! I got the Silk Lame's and Treasure Braid today and they are gorgeous!! I am so glad I splurged and got them...I am using 32 opalescent Jobelan for this. I was pretty set for it from the start, I didn't have to think about fabric options to much. :) And here is Red... She is coming along beautifully. I had to order more of the Buckeye Scarlett and pecan Pie (you will need 2 of each of these) and they came in with the bulk of my Tahiti materials. She is a great project to take to work or other places since she is easy to work on with so few colors. Plus, she looks impressive I like to show her off. Thanks for looking! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress on both. I really love Red. I can see why you like to show her off.

Jan Gartlan said...

I adore the Red Riding Hood design. Wow it looks amazing.