I got into the Ninja's mask a bit, and its really bringing out her eye! She is going to be amazing, such color!!
My threads for part one of Chatelaine's Deep Blue Sea have arrived. I've been working on it heavily yesterday and today. I am missing a couple colors that were back ordered but I am going to do what I can for now. I have a lot of catching up to do. They are on part 6, I am on part one. I've gotta stitch stitch stitch. :)) Remember I am doing a conversion..some of it into Martina's DMC suggestions and some I got some help from 123 Stitch and I have some DMC color variations, plus a few Threadworx colors (those are the back ordered ones). Mine will be different, but I am so pleased with how it looks so far. Its going to be gorgeous! I can't wait to get into the fishy parts. :)
- Deep Blue Sea center filled in!
- Its all about Deep Blue Sea these days ;)
- Deep Blue Sea, missing threads are on the way!
- Deep Blue Sea, those dreaded jessica shells
- Deep Blue Sea, as far as I can go with part one fo...
- 2 updates
- Red Ninja June 6th, also a free mystery sampler
- Faces of Faery 185, Red Ninja
- ▼ June (8)