Wow, I got them right the first try! I was so nervous, I was sure I wouldn't be able to do them. It was intense, I really had to concentrate, focus and keep my place but considering how hard I expected them to be, I am pleasantly surprised at how well they went. I used Crescent Colors La Tierra. I felt that it went well with my other colors. (topiary really just didn't, I had some from an old project but it just looked bad to me) I bs'd them with DMC 453. I didn't even look to see what Martina used, I just knew it was a light color and went with that. It goes well with the browns imo. I am getting downright cocky here, right? lol!!!
I miss my red ninja, but I am having so much fun stitching deep blue sea, I can't put it down yet. I am determined to catch up asap, with the group. :)))
- Deep Blue Sea center filled in!
- Its all about Deep Blue Sea these days ;)
- Deep Blue Sea, missing threads are on the way!
- Deep Blue Sea, those dreaded jessica shells
- Deep Blue Sea, as far as I can go with part one fo...
- 2 updates
- Red Ninja June 6th, also a free mystery sampler
- Faces of Faery 185, Red Ninja
- ▼ June (8)