I keep looking at Miss Paris and Red Ninja and think I would like to work on them. *But*, I can't settle down to anything else until I get more caught up with Deep Blue Sea. I am still going full force and my back ordered threads came in so I have some pics to share of my other colors. Mine is coming out brighter overall.
I was stitching the top center corals when my threads came in. Since I was anxious to get the center filled in, I dropped them for now. I was bs'ing the orange one and left the thread hanging to pick up asap. I love how the color Monterey Bay, by Threadworx looks. Its the tropical blue that is new. I am using Threadworx Cabbage for the lighter greens. I love making the eyelets, they give it such a nice delicate look. Plus you don't need your chart to get through them, just an occasional glace when you turn the corners.
I hope you all think it looks as pretty as I do. :) Thanks for peeking!
- Deep Blue Sea center filled in!
- Its all about Deep Blue Sea these days ;)
- Deep Blue Sea, missing threads are on the way!
- Deep Blue Sea, those dreaded jessica shells
- Deep Blue Sea, as far as I can go with part one fo...
- 2 updates
- Red Ninja June 6th, also a free mystery sampler
- Faces of Faery 185, Red Ninja
- ▼ June (8)